Have you joined the ASE?
We invite you to consider joining the Australian Society of Endodontology Inc (ASE), The ASE was established in 1967. Since then the ASE has developed into the largest special interest Society affiliated with the ADA.
Why Join the ASE?
- Get the latest on endodontics.
- Read it in the Australian Endodontic Journal (complimentary with your ASE membership)
- See it, and hear it from local State Branch and National Meetings.
- The ASE is known for its innovative yet impartial and balanced approach to endodontic education and clinical practice
- ASE Members can also attend the Endodontic meetings of the Asian-Pacific Endodontic Confederation (APEC) and the International Federation of Endodontic Associations (IFEA).
- The ASE prepares and distributes pamphlets promoting endodontics to your patients and emergency treatment procedures for avulsed teeth.
- The ASE supports Australian endodontic education through funding Research Grants to Graduate Endodontic students as well as to its general members. The Under Graduate Essay Competition stimulates further interest in endodontics amongst dental students.
- Many ASE meetings are open only to ASE members. For those meetings that are open to others, ASE members obtain significant cost reductions
- ASE members can obtain significant cost reductions to Subscription to Munksgaard Publications. ASE members can obtain the APEC discount rate for Munksgaard publications.
The membership subscription is for the calendar year (January to December) and includes an annual subscription to the Australian Endodontic Journal, which is published three times per year. There is no pro rata reduction in the subscription for renewals part way through the year, but new members will receive any issues of the AEJ that have been missed for the year in which they join.
EARLY BIRD $495
before 21st February 2021
AFTER 21st February 2021 - $550
Since three out of four meetings were cancelled last year, only one meeting to be paid + Australian Endodontic Journal fee
1 General meeting ($95) + AEJ fee ($176) = $271
Geographically Remote Areas
+ $95 per meeting
First year only $250
*A geographically remote address has a postcode outside 1000-2249, 2252-2255 and 2555-2574.
Casual attendance: $155 per event
Payment can be made by Electronic Fund Transfer.
EFT Account details:
Account name: ASE (NSW Branch)
Account number: 215747 (please include your initials and surname as a reference)